Saturday, August 13, 2011

All You Magazine

I made a purchase for a discount for the All You magazine. I have yet to received it and I think this is wrong. Even my sister place 2 orders for this and she has yet to receive it. However, I would like to know when is the magazine suppose to start being sent out. I have been waiting since June or July. So, I would like to know about this. In a way, I think this is wrong since I have order it and have yet to receive anything. I am thinking, I have better chances to just purchase the All You magazine from Wal-Mart then wait for it to be delivered in the mailbox. I wonder who else has have this issue of ordering and not receiving the magazine.

From my understanding, it takes 8 to 10 weeks to get the magazine to be sent out. I am thinking, that I should be getting this next month, which means, I will need to go and pick one up at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment