Saturday, August 13, 2011

Farm Fresh Coupons from General Mills products

WOW! I was looking through my receipts from yesterday and looking at my coupons that I got from Farm Fresh yesterday when I went shopping. I got 6 $5 off coupons and 1 $2 off coupon. I made out like a bandit yesterday. I can save $32 on my next shopping trip and I get to split that in between for the next 2 weeks. I did not realize how many coupons I was going to get from General Mills products yesterday. I wasn't even looking at that part when I was making plan to shop. Not to shabby here. In addition to the coupons, I got 185 for box tops as well. Now, I just need to figure out if Tyler's school does the box tops since I have no idea about the high schools. I also have other box tops from previous purchases to give as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment