Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Walmart and Farm Fresh trip

I made a unexpected trip to Farm Fresh and Walmart. 


Walmart trip, I just needed a few things and I ended up only spending $16.27. Not bad and even saved $3.25 for the coupons. 


Farm Fresh trip was interesting that I was not expecting to spend the time that I did in the store. Usually, I have a list with all my coupons. Farm Fresh had their coupon booklets in the store to go with some of the Farm Fresh brands were on sale. I found a coupon for the hot sauce for $1.00 off and they were on sale for $1.00. Purchased six and used six coupons, this equal FREE!!!!! However, I did manage to get several things free beside the hot sauce. My complete total was $61.55. Coupons were $32.78 saved giving me a 54% saving. Out of pocket was $28.77. This was another great job on saving at an unexpected trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment