Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Farm Fresh shopping Trip for August 12th

I took my son shopping like usual when I go to Farm Fresh and to make it even special, I have a Farm Fresh that does double coupons up to $1 each day instead of just on Wednesday. However, I did do good on my shopping trip, not one that I manage to save over 50% of my purchases. First trip that I had was my purchases. My complete purchases came out to be $65.18 with a saving of 49% that 18 coupons were double at $15.50 leaving me to pay $34.18. Not bad for this total to pay. My second trip, my complete purchase came out to be $62.71 with a saving of 46% that had 18 coupons that double at $14.25 leaving me to pay $34.21. With both purchases, I manage to spend $68.39 for a total of $127.87 worth of products. Having a total of 36 coupons that double taking off $29.75 off my complete order. Not bad still. I still like the time that I went shopping and only spent $.25 for some bounty paper towels. And the other trip when I went to Dollar General to get the Air Wicks that they had on sale for $4 and I purchase 4 of them at $4 making my total a little over $16. I ended up only paying the sale tax on all 4 of the air wicks. I believe the sale tax that I paid was under $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment