Friday, May 18, 2012

Clearance Jeans!!!

The other day, I accidentally tore my last pair of jeans and needed to buy more. I usually do not buy clothes for me unless I have to have them or they are on sale for a good price. Well, my intention was only one pair of jean, I ended up purchasing two pairs that was on clearance. Usually, I do not purchase my jeans on clearance either, I usually pay full price for them. However, that day, I had so much to spend on jeans and I really wasn't ready to purchase any clothes for myself. So, I went into Walmart and was looking at the jeans and I found two pairs of jeans on clearance. One was for $7 and the other was $11. I ended up spending $18.90 on two pairs of jeans instead of only getting one pair. I did a great job on this and wasn't expecting it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment